Jerry Richard Connelly, is a main character in the show School Daze. He is the Uncle of Tom, Allison, and Alex. He lives in Milford with his son Michael and eventually his girlfriend Terri and his son's best friend Ronny. He used to be married to Sally, but they got divorced a long time ago. Every weekend, him and Michael would pick up Tom, Allison, and their friends and take them to their house so they can play computer games.
Like Michael, Jerry is a Computer Whiz, but he doesn’t use his computer to play video games. Instead, he uses it for business purposes, Like paperwork, bills, etc. He is also a big fan of The Simpsons & Family Guy. Jerry would always make references to both of the shows. Like for example, he would use some catchphrases from Family Guy once in a while. He also used Homer’s catchphrase “Doh” on a few occasions. In earlier episodes, Trent used that catchphrase as well. Jerry is also very helpful with both school work and emotional support. For example, he has helped Allison with school projects on a few occasions. He also helped Tom & Trent with their Science Fair project in “Data Weekend”, bought them supplies for their Ecosystem project in Behavioral Science, and even took them to a classmate’s house so they can work on their History Newscast project. Jerry has even got Tom and Alex a therapist to talk to about William’s verbal abuse. He also likes watching Big Brother with Allison. They do this while Michael, Tom, and the gang are downstairs in the Gaming Lair, playing Video Games. He also likes to joke around a lot, often making puns referencing songs or telling inappropriate/sexual jokes. Overall, Jerry is a pretty fun, loving, caring, and laid-back guy, often taking the kids out to eat and occasionally bringing to fun places on the weekends. He even took them to Dave and Buster’s twice. Despite this, he is still strict when he needs to be, especially when it comes to eating healthy.
Uncle Jerry has fair skin and brown eyes. He has short brown hair with a goatee. He wears glasses and a silver watch on his left wrist. He was born without a left ear, so the doctors made him a fake ear. However, he can't hear out of that ear, making him half-deaf. Like many characters, Jerry;s attire changes very frequently, he wears 4 main outfits throughout the series.
Original Series Edit
In the Original Series, He wore a dark blue short-sleeved polo shirt, khaki pants, and black dress shoes. He also wore this in Wampanoag.
8th Grade Adventures Edit
In the 8th Grade Adventures series and the intros, he was mainly seen wearing a gray short-sleeved polo shirt, dark blue jeans, and the same black dress shoes from his previous outfit
School Daze: The Movie Edit
In School Daze: The Movie, he was mostly seen wearing A white hoodie, a black undershirt, dark gray shorts, and gray sneakers with red and blue accents.
High School Years/Forever Sophomores Edit
In High School Years and Forever Sophomores, his outfits begin to change more often, but he mainly wears 3 recurring outfits.
- A white or blue dress shirt with or without a tie, a black belt with a silver buckle, black or beige trousers, and black dress shoes.
- A t-shirt of various colors, such as white, tan, black, red, blue, green, light gray, or purple, black, white, or blue long shorts, and black sneakers with red accents.
- A black, blue, or gray jacket over an undershirt of varying colors, black or light blue jeans, and gray or black sneakers.
Animas Extravaganza Edit
Uncle Jerry's main outfit during the Animas Extravaganza Series consists of a black winter jacket over a purple long-sleeved undershirt, light blue jeans, and brown shoes.
The Weirdness War Edit
Uncle Jerry is shown wearing 2 outfits throughout the Forever Sophomores finale. All of the outfits he wore are listed below:
- In the first scene, when he goes out to eat at UNO's with Tom and co., He wore a white dress shirt with pink pinstripes, a black belt with a silver buckle, brown trousers, and black dress shoes.
- When Tom and co. hang out with him during Father's Day, Uncle Jerry wore a blue t-shirt with the Tapout logo on it, long white shorts with blue highlights, and black and red sneakers.
Summer Era Edit
During the Hershey Park Arc, Uncle Jerry wears an outfit in a similar format to his casual summer outfit, but with the colors from his primary outfit. He wears a light gray t-shirt with dark blue long shorts. On his feet, he wears white socks and his black and red Osiris sneakers.
During the Power of Peruto Arc, Uncle Jerry wears several outfits. Each one is listed below:
- In “Driven to Reunion”, Jerry wore the same outfit he wore during the Hershey Park Arc.
- In “Back in Franklin”, Jerry wore a white t-shirt, as well as his white shorts and black sneakers.
- In “Jerry’s Visit to Hingham, Jerry wore a brown t-shirt with a large yellow badge in the center containing an eagle on it, dark gray shorts with black highlights, and his white socks and black and red sneakers.
In Anime Extravaganza Movie: Endless Summer, Jerry wears several outfits. Each one is listed below:
- When taking Tom and co. to Moe’s for dinner, Jerry wore a baby blue short-sleeved polo shirt, a black belt with a silver buckle, dark gray trousers, and black dress shoes.
- During Tom and co.’s first Saturday in Milford, Jerry wore a black t-shirt with a skull on it, dark gray shorts, and his black and red sneakers.
- During the Sunday Shopping Spree and Monday walk, Jerry wore a blue Tapout t-shirt, black and red shorts with white and gray patterns, and his black and red sneakers.
- When the gang ate dinner at 99, he wore a green long-sleeved dress shirt with a white checker pattern, khaki pants, and the same belt and shoes.
- During Tom and co.’s second Saturday in Milford, Jerry wore a white t-shirt, the same black and red shorts from the Sunday Shopping spree, and his black and red sneakers, which are replaced by black Nike sneakers with white soles during the neighborhood walk.
- Jerry’s outfit in the Virtual Paradise consists of a blue short-sleeved bowling shirt with a navy blue collar and chest pocket, a tropical pattern on the back, dark gray cargo shorts, and his black and red Osiris sneakers.
- His sleepwear consists of a white tank-top, blue boxer shorts, and a pink pair of bunny slippers.
- During the Book of Mormon play, Jerry wore the same baby blue polo shirt from the beginning, white shorts with a gray square outline pattern, white socks, and his black and white sneakers from the walk.
- During Badminton, Jerry wore a brown t-shirt along with his red and black patterned shorts and sneakers.
- During the Natick Mall Montage, Jerry wore a dark blue Red-Sox t-shirt, white shorts with blue highlights, and his usual sneakers.
- On the day Dora and Diego announced they were moving to the city, Jerry wore a Jerry wore light gray t-shirt with red shorts and his sneakers.
- During the trip to Canobie Lake Park, Jerry wore a white t-shirt with black heavy-metal designs on it, as well as the same red shorts and sneakers from his previous outfit. He also briefly wore Terri’s dark green backpack before handing it off to Allison.
Advanced Education Edit
Main Outfits Edit
In the Advanced Education Series, Uncle Jerry mainly wears a blue and white pinstriped dress shirt with long sleeves, a black belt with a silver buckle, dark brown trousers, and his black dress shoes. This outfit is often seen in different colors. He also wears a t-shirt of varying colors(usually blue, red, white, black, gray, brown, or other colors) with black shorts(sometimes red, gray, blue, white, or other colors) and sneakers when not at work. In the promotional artwork, he wears a dark blue long-sleeved dress shirt, a black belt with a silver buckle, and the khakis and shoes from the Original Series. In colder weather, he would wear his black winter jacket, his gray collared jacket, a light blue jacket, or his black UFC hooded jacket over a long-sleeved shirt of varying colors(usually blue, black, gray, white, or other colors), medium-blue jeans, and his brown shoes(sometimes Osiris sneakers). He would sometimes wear a green, white, or gray hoodie with this outfit.
Other Outfits Edit
- During the SAT's, Jerry was seen wearing his black winter jacket over a dark gray long-sleeved shirt, khaki pants, and brown boots.
- On the day before the Ring Ceremony, Jerry wore a light gray hoodie over a maroon sweater, black jeans, and his brown shoes. During the Ring Ceremony, Jerry wore a gray suit with a white shirt and brown tie. He also wore his black dress shoes.
- During the 21 Pilots concert, Jerry wore a white dress shirt with a small, blue and navy square outline pattern on it underneath a dark blue sweater, as well as his khaki pants and brown shoes. In the Halloween Special, Uncle Jerry wore his gray jacket over a white dress shirt with red pinstripes, as well as the same belt, brown trousers, and dress shoes from his primary outfit.
- In "The Connelly's Plimoth Plantation Adventure!", Jerry wore his gray jacket over a navy blue long-sleeved shirt, blue jeans, black socks, and his brown shoes. The Next Day, Jerry wore a dark blue jacket with the Boston World Series logo on the top right corner and 2 gray stripes on each sleeve, as well as a black UFC t-shirt underneath it. He also wears khaki pants and the same shoes. At the mall, Jerry replaces his blue jacket with his previous gray one.
- In Part 2 of "David's Birthday", he wears his gray jacket over a dark gray long-sleeved shirt with a skeleton on it, as well as his blue jeans and brown shoes. In Part 3, he wore a light gray hoodie, a black undershirt, blue jeans, and brown shoes.
- In the Thanksgiving Special, he wore a blue and white checkered dress shirt, a black belt with a silver buckle, khaki pants, and his brown shoes. His attire stays the same during Thanksgiving.
- In the Christmas Special, Jerry wears 3 different outfits. During Terri's family's Christmas Party, he wore a blue checkered dress shirt, a black undershirt, black jeans, and his brown shoes. When driving Tom and co. back to Fredford, he wore a light gray hoodie, a white undershirt, the same black jeans, and his black and red sneakers. On Christmas Day, he wore a black hooded jacket with red laces and the UFC logo on it in red, which was a gift from Terri. Underneath the jacket, he wore a dark blue dress shirt with a brown and green square outline pattern on it. He also wore light blue jeans and his brown shoes.
- In the flashback episode "The Beach Incident", he wore a black, white, and brown checkered dress shirt, dark brown trousers, his brown shoes, and a black coat. In the Season 4 Finale, Jerry wore his black and red hooded jacket over a black t-shirt, light blue jeans, and his brown shoes.
In Advanced Education The Movie: Strong Forces Uncle Jerry wears several outfits. Each one is listed below:
- When she first appeared in the film, Jerry wore a gray coat over his black and red hooded jacket from Christmas Day, a white undershirt, dark blue jeans, and his brown shoes.
- When picking up Tom and co. on Sunday, Jerry wore his gray jacket over a black long-sleeved shirt, light blue jeans, and his brown shoes.
- During Tom and co.'s visit to Saver's and Ollie's, Jerry wore his black jacket over a dark green hoodie with a white shirt underneath it, as well as the same jeans and shoes from his previous outfit.
- When taking Tom and co. to Chili's for dinner, Jerry wore his black jacket over a red long-sleeved dress shirt with a gray square outline pattern on it, a black belt with a silver buckle, black trousers, and black shoes.
During the Cipher's Law Arc, Uncle Jerry wears several outfits. Each one is listed below:
- In HU039, Uncle Jerry wears a blue t-shirt underneath his black and red UFC hooded jacket, white shorts with blue highlights, white socks, and black and red Osiris sneakers.
- In HU041, Uncle Jerry wears a light blue jacket over a white, pink, purple, blue, and green checkered dress shirt, black trousers, and his black dress shoes.
- In HU044, Uncle Jerry wears a green long-sleeved shirt, blue jeans, and black and red Adidas sneakers. On Easter, he wears a pink long-sleeved dress shirt with a small white square pattern on it, a black belt with a silver buckle, black trousers, and his black dress shoes.
During Nona's Birthday Party in the episode "Judi & Vinny’s House Party! It's My Birthday and You're Invited!", Jerry wears a light blue jacket over a pink, blue, green, and white checkered dress shirt with long sleeves, black jeans, and his black dress shoes.
During the trip to Cape-Cod from HU085-87, Allison wears 3 different outfits. Each one is listed below:
- In HU085, Uncle Jerry wears a green short-sleeved polo shirt, white short trousers, and red and white Osiris sneakers.
- In HU086, Uncle Jerry wears a light gray t-shirt with a small crocodile on the top left corner, black athletic shorts, and the same sneakers. At the inflatable water park, he wore the same shirt with black trunks and matching water shoes. During his return from the park and the remainder of the episode, he wore a light gray hoodie over a green t-shirt, navy blue shorts, and the same sneakers.
- In HU087, Uncle Jerry wears a white Tapout t-shirt, red Bermuda shorts with white stripes, and the same sneakers.
During the Advanced Education finale, Uncle Jerry wears a white long-sleeved dress shirt with yellow vertical pinstripes, a black belt with a silver buckle, brown trousers, and his black dress shoes.
In Dog-Daze of Summer, Uncle Jerry’s primary clothing consists of a t-shirt of varying colors(usually blue, white, black, gray, brown, red, or other colors) with or without a brand logo on it. He also wears black, red, gray, or white athletic shorts, white socks, and high-top Osiris sneakers. However, his initial trademark look consists of a blue short-sleeved polo shirt, long, white Bermuda shorts, white socks, and white Osiris sneakers with black and red accents. When at work, he would wear a dress shirt or polo with trousers and formal shoes.
Senior Year Edit
In Senior Year, Uncle Jerry’s main outfit is similar to his primary Advanced Education outfit, but the pinstripes on his white shirt are brown instead of blue. He would wear a button-up shirt or polo with a belt, trousers, and shoes(either with or without a sweater and/or coat) during work, formal occasions, and dinner-outings. On weekends, he wears a t-shirt with shorts and sneakers in warm weather, and a winter jacket or hoodie(sometimes both) over a long-sleeved shirt with jeans and boots(sometimes sneakers) in cold weather. His clothing is normally seen in the colors blue, brown, black, red, green, white, or gray.
Other Outfits Edit
- In the alternate timeline featured in "Time Rupture 3: Road to Wampanoag", Uncle Jerry wears a green cardigan over a white checkered dress shirt with his brown trousers and black shoes. When going out with his family, he wears a light blue sleeveless hoodie with a purple pattern, red shorts, and blue converse sneakers. When he took the gang to Warhammer, he wore a light gray t-shirt with a red logo on it, the same red shorts, and white sneakers. In the flashback at the beginning of the episode, he wore a dark blue long-sleeved shirt with a dog on it, brown cargo shorts, and black sneakers.
- On Thanksgiving, he wears a blue checkered dress shirt with khaki pants and black shoes.
- During the home videos in "Memories", Jerry wears a black bomber jacket over a gray quarter-zip pullover, black jeans with green stripes on the sides, and black sneakers with white soles and laces. He also wears a blue tank-top and light blue plaid pants for sleepwear, and in the last two videos, he briefly reverts back to his default Wampanoag outfit.
- On Christmas, Uncle Jerry wears a dark blue checkered dress shirt, black jeans, brown Osiris boots, and his gray jacket.
- In "Comatose", Jerry wears his Original series outfit, but wears plaid pajamas for sleepwear(seen in the colors grey, orange, red, blue, or green), and for winterwear, he wears the same outfit from "Memories", but with different colors each time. When Sally returned from the Hospital, Jerry wore a yellow unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt with blue denim shorts and brown sandals.
- In the flashback episode "Reunited and Undercover", Uncle Jerry wears a blue and teal striped t-shirt with black shorts and brown moccasins.
- In 1981, Jerry was 12 years old, and wore black, circle-framed glasses, a white short-sleeved dress shirt with a badge on the left side, blue trousers held up by a black belt with a silver buckle, and black formal shoes.
- In 1987, Jerry was 18 years old, was cleanly shaved, and wore a brown sweater with a diamond-shaped pattern on it over a light blue dress shirt, blue jeans, brown shoes, and a different pair of glasses.
- In 1989, Jerry was 20 years old, had grown a stubble with a mustache, and wore a blue v-neck sweater with an orange collar and chest pocket over a white dress shirt, dark grey trousers, and black shoes.
- In 2001, Jerry was 32 years old and wore a dark green long-sleeved dress shirt, a black belt with a silver buckle, light blue jeans, and black loafers.
- In the alternate future created by Annabelle, which takes place in the year 2025, Jerry is 56 years old and has a noticeable stubble around his goatee. He wears a dark blue plaid dress shirt with short sleeves, brown trousers, and black shoes.
- During Tom's graduation, Uncle Jerry wore a blue long-sleeved dress shirt, a black belt with a silver buckle, khaki trousers, and black dress shoes.
Jerry was born on October 23, 1969. Like Sally, Jerry grew up in a town near Boston. He was raised by Nona and Pa. Due to the fact that Boston schools were terrible at educating students, Jerry had to attend a private school. Years later, He met Aunt Sally at his friend Greg's wedding. They dated for a few months before Jerry proposes to Sally using a birthday cake with "MARRY ME SALLY" written on it with icing. Sally said yes, though she now thinks that proposal was lame. After getting married, they give birth to Michael and end up raising Tom, Allison, and Alex as well after their mom died and their dad left them. They lived in Norwood for 3 years before moving to 2 Wampanoag drive in Franklin. they lived there for the next few years until Sally and Jerry got a divorce. Jerry took Michael and they temporarily moved to Westwood and stayed at Nona's house. Years Later, they move to 30 Madden Ave. in Milford. Tom and the gang visit their house every weekend and go out to dinner with them every Wednesday.
Jerry gets along with pretty much the whole family, but he does get irritated whenever one of the kids says or does something rude or inappropriate. He often gets pissed off at his now deceased dog whenever she pees or poops outside of the kitchen. He has also shown signs of detesting Rigby.
- Uncle Jerry mostly appears in episodes that take place on Wednesdays or on the weekends.
- Uncle Jerry debuted on Adventure Sponge
- Uncle Jerry tells family stories more often than Aunt Sally does.
- The kids never got in trouble with Jerry on camera
- Starting at Season 26, he becomes a Shower Nag like Mrs. Ruben.